This document is a Notice of Posting for a Labor Condition Application(LCA).
NOTICE OF JOB POSTING
There are positions available for Project/Process Engineers
The position duties and requirements are as follows:
THE DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Provide fabrication support for in-house customers, which includes
developing and engineering new processes to fabricate products that
support customer requirements.
• Conduct analyses of process experiments assist with the identification of
yield excursions, and draw correlations to root cause issues during
• Support the transfer of processes into production – including the support
and training of engineers on new techniques and methods
• Work closely with process engineers to support engineering activities to
implement process yield corrections into routes to improve cycle time and
• Improve chemical inventory management and forecast chemical
requirements for ongoing projects.
• Masters’ degree in Electrical Engineering related field.
• Expertise in semiconductor processing, process engineering, Lithography,
etching, electroplating, scanning, electron microscopy, profilometry,
chemical bath disposition, python programming, Selenium & SOL.
• Travel/Work to client site in Yorktown Heights, NY;
• Hours: M-F 40 hrs/wk 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.;
• Salary: $86, 100 – $95,500 per year
If you are interested in the above position, please notify Mr. Daniel J. Muhlfelder, President/CEO, 14 Commerce Drive, Cranford, NJ 07016. Telephone: (908) 709-9494. Email: email@example.com
This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for the job noted above.
Please note that any person may provide documentary evidence bearing in the application to The U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration, Atlanta Processing Center, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree St., N.E. Suite 410, Atlanta, GA 30303.