Computer Software SpecialistListed on: 11/8/2022 10:24:00 AMPST
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Industry: Information Technology
Description: Perform reporting and analytical functions as required.Manage the coordination of field visit, surveys, inspections, and other TA support services.Ensure and enforce adherence to quality assurance and quality control.Ensure and enforce adherence to safety protocol.Identify, track, address and assist Manager or his/her designee with resolution of any coordination issues with computer related, reporting or project management activities.Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Three (3) years of experience with communications systems/computers or related computer experience in project management preferably communications/systems engineering field.
- OSHA-30 (Construction) Certification.
- Knowledge of engineering and complex computer processes with practical experience.
- Prefer candidate with knowledge of transit communications systems.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in the English language with the ability to clearly write, communicate and organize project information, reports, process design/construction contract-related documents and interact with other departments.