Systems ArchitectListed on: 5/1/2023 12:51:00 PMPST
Location: Albany, NY 12236
Industry: Information Technology
Description: L.J. Gonzer Associates is looking for individuals to join our pool of qualified candidates for potential assignment as a Systems Architect.Act as Systems Architect for HW Platforms, Software Platforms, and Operations Services bureaus and perform tasks related to IT Infrastructure Architecture, including but not limited to:*Derive the Future-State Technology Architecture: Work with EA peers, IT leaders, Information Security Office (ISO), and business to analyze business strategy and trends, as well as change requirements in other Enterprise Architecture (EA) viewpoints (such as business, information, and solution), and remedy deficiencies in the current-state technologies to derive the future-state technology architecture. *Analyze and Evaluate Technology: Provide guidance, analysis, and design to develop target-state guidance for evolving the technical infrastructure across the enterprise and guiding technology investment decisions to enable business strategy. *Guide and Collaborate to Deliver Business Value: Guide and support EA activities that guide the development and management of technical and infrastructure solutions. *Develop and document consistent IT infrastructure architecture standards across all platforms. *Perform design reviews with team members and serve as an advisor to ensure standards are followed. *Create and maintain technology roadmaps for IT infrastructure. *Ensure all architecture recommendations are reviewed and coordinated with the other architects in the organization. *Work as part of a team that consists of Director of Infrastructure & Operations, Director of Applications, Enterprise Architecture, and the Information Security Officer.
- 5 years of experience working as a Systems Architect with business managers, IT leaders, and other architects to analyze enterprise business strategy and trends to derive future-state technology architecture. This includes defining the requirements, principles, standards, change management processes, and models that guide technology decisions for the enterprise.
- 5 years of experience, in the role of a Systems Architect, leading the analysis of the current technology environments to detect critical deficiencies, identify legacy and technical debt, and recommend solutions for improvement.
- 5 years in the role of a Systems Architect, overseeing and facilitating the research, evaluation, and selection of hardware and software technology, and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations
- 3 years of experience in the role of a Systems Architect, of design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in a minimum of two of the following (or similar) technical disciplines: infrastructure and network design, application development, application programming interfaces (APIs), middleware, servers and storage, database management and operations, clustering technologies, virtualization, and active directories and protocols.
- 3 years of experience in the role of a Systems Architect, of design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in cloud technologies.
- 3 years of experience in the role of a Systems Architect, mentoring other architects and development managers.