Systems ArchitectListed on: 6/7/2023 6:48:00 AMPST
Location: Albany, NY 12236
Industry: Information Technology
Description: L.J. Gonzer Associates is looking for individuals to join our pool of qualified candidates for potential assignment as a Systems Architect.*Derive future-state technology architecture: Collaborate with Application, Security and Infrastructure Architect peers, IT leaders, the Information Security Office (ISO) and business customers to analyze business strategy and trends and remedy deficiencies in the current-state technologies to derive the future-state technology architecture. *Analyze and evaluate technology: Provide leadership, analysis, and design to develop target-state guidance for evolving the technical infrastructure across the enterprise and guiding technology investment decisions to enable business strategy. *Lead and collaborate to deliver business value: Lead and support activities that guide the development and management of technical and infrastructure solutions. *Develop and document consistent IT infrastructure architecture standards across all platforms. *Perform design reviews with team members and serve as an advisor to ensure standards are followed. *Create and maintain technology roadmaps for IT infrastructure. *Ensure all architecture recommendations are reviewed and coordinated with the other architects in the organization.
- 5 years of experience working as a Systems Architect with business managers, IT leaders, and other architects to analyze enterprise business strategy and trends to derive future-state technology architecture. This includes defining the requirements, principles, standards, change management processes, and models that guide technology decisions for the enterprise.
- 5 years of experience in the role of a Systems Architect, leading the analysis of the current technology environments to detect critical deficiencies, identify legacy and technical debt, and recommend solutions for improvement.
- 5 years of experience in the role of a Systems Architect, overseeing and facilitating the research, evaluation, and selection of hardware and software technology, and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations.
- 3 years of experience in the role of a Systems Architect, of design and implementation experience in IT, with experience in a minimum of two of the following (or similar) technical disciplines: infrastructure and network design, application development, application programming interfaces (APIs), middleware, servers and storage, database management and operations, clustering technologies, virtualization, and active directories and protocols.
- 3 years of experience in design and implementation experience in IT, experience with cloud technologies.
- 3 years of experience in the role of a Systems Architect, mentoring other architects and development managers.