Administrative Assistant - ConstructionListed on: 11/15/2022 6:42:00 AMPST
Location: New York, NY 10004
Description: Perform administrative and secretarial duties while maintaining an efficient work environment for a construction field office that includes the following duties:*Monitor and organize manager's calendar, schedule meetings, book conference rooms, prepare agendas and other materials for meetings. *Take notes and compile meeting minutes. *Compile, prepare, and edit reports using Excel. *Track and monitor action items and monthly Project Status Reports on a regular basis. *Be aware and proactive with regard to work that requires deadlines. *Organize filing systems both soft and hard files. *Answer phones, screen calls, and send reminders.
- 8 years of experience with a high school diploma.
- 4 years of experience with an Associates degree.
- 3 years of experience with a Bachelors degree.
- Must have the requisite degree/years of administrative experience in busy, high demand, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to clearly write, communicate, and organize project information and reports with attention to detail.
- Must be proactive, flexible, and responsive.