Software ArchitectListed on: 4/20/2023 12:58:00 PMPST
Location: Albany, NY 12229
Industry: Information Technology
- 9 years of experience as lead technical architect on technical projects performing systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, and security procedures.
- 9 years of experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to design & develop complex n-tier web applications using ASP.NET/MVC and/or C# and modern programming principles; object-oriented, scalable, maintainable, single-responsibility and highest application security standards.
- 8 years of experience creating formal Technical Architecture documentation based on system requirements and interpreting and analyzing business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements.
- 8 years of experience with Oracle: Database design and data modeling, fluent with PL/SQL, stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables.
- 8 years of experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) application integration including development of secure .Net web-services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), SOAP/Restful APIs, message and queue processing, and/or an Enterprise Service Bus. Experience in designing & implementing micro services.
- 3 years of experience developing applications that follow Web Content Accessibility Guidlines 2.0
- 3 years of experience with developing and maintaining applications using .Net Core.
- 2 years of experience in designing & implementing CI/CD workflows.
- 3 years of experience designing & implementing applications which contain Health Care data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI). Full understanding of HIPAA compliance.